Discover Houston Tours is the oldest, for-profit, public walking tour company in Houston. In 1988, owner Sandra Lord introduced daily guided walking tours and the Tunnel System to Houston. To date, we have conducted over 5,200 tours for more than 55,000 visitors from around the world.
Designed for the cool to warm weather that makes Houston’s winters & springs famous
- Free Silk Road Caravans
Sunday, April 5, 2015: Free Silk Road Caravan to New Chinatown
Sunday, May 3, 2015: Free Silk Road Caravan to Midtown
- Sunday, October 4, 2015: Free Silk Road Caravan to Little India
- Sunday, November 1, 2015: Free Silk Road Caravan to New Chinatown
- Sunday, December 6, 2015: Free Silk Road Caravan to Midtown
- Riding the Rail Tours
- Green Line featuring the Theater District, BBVA Compass Stadium, and the East End
- Red & Purple Lines featuring Central Station, UH, TSU, and Palm Center
PRIVATE TOURS: Available year round. Please contact us for details.
COMING IN OCTOBER: Ghost Walks 2015