Below are samples of walking tours designed by Sandra Lord. Most itineraries can be adapted for groups of children, adults, and senior citizens. To book a tour for your private group, please call Sandra at 713.222.9255 or email her at Sandra@DiscoverHoustonTours.com.
TUNNELWALKS: Available weekdays only.
RIDING THE RAIL TOURS: Red Line, Green Line, Purple Line
HIDDEN HOUSTON PUB TOURS
WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Houston’s Heavenly Heights: Heights Boulevard, 19th Street
- Houston’s Historic Wards: Walking and/or MetroRail tours. Combine two wards or concentrate on one.
- Montrose: Westheimer & Montrose; Montrose, University of St. Thomas & Menil Collection
- River Oaks: River Oaks Boulevard; Lazy Lane & Bayou Bend; Willowick Walk
ART, ARCHITECTURE, SCULPTURE, MURALS, & FOUNTAINS:
- Art Around Downtown
- Museum District
- Rice Village
- Heights & Woodland Heights
- Texas Medical Center
- Houston’s Historic Wards